Bank holiday opening
The surgery will now be open Good Friday and Easter Monday. Remember if you need to consult with a doctor please try e-Consult, if you complete the form before 1pm we will respond the same working day. Our phone lines will be open as usual to answer queries, take prescription requests and arrange telephone reviews where needed.
Stay at home guidance for households
Please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
We appreciate your patience and understanding at this difficult time.
We understand that everybody has had to make significant changes to the way they live and work.
- Until further notice, ALL initial appointments with the GP or Clinical Practitioner will be carried out by telephone.
- You can still book a routine appointment but please DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Please PHONE FIRST and speak with a member of the care navigation team.
- If the GP or Clinical Practitioner then feels you need a face-to-face assessment, this will be booked during your telephone appointment.
- Some appointments will still need to be carried out by a face-to-face appointment. However, please PHONE FIRST to book one of these appointments and do not attend the surgery without a confirmed appointment.
Face-to-face appointments will include:
- Blood tests
- Wound dressings
- Cervical Screening
- Face-to-face appointments that the GP or Clinical Practitioner decides AFTER speaking with you on the phone
Keep in touch
Remember to keep in touch and follow us on Twitter @drslinthorpe and find us on Facebook Linthorpe Surgery.