COVID-19/Flu Vaccinations 2021 - Please DO NOT phone the surgery.
Please read this information first!
We just thought we'd get in touch with some information to share with patients, regarding covid boosters and flu vaccinations.
We are asking that all practices add the following information to their website:
We are now offering clinics for joint Flu and Covid Booster vaccinations at North Ormesby.
These will be operating as booked appointments to begin with.
We will get in touch with you and will send you a text to book in for your vaccinations if you are eligible.
We will be prioritising those who received their vaccinations during the start of Covid vaccination programme and are starting with patients aged 75+.
To be eligible for your covid booster, it must have been at least 6 months since your second vaccination.
The speed of which we will move through the cohorts will be dependent on the delivery of vaccinations.
If you have been contacted and only wish to receive one of the vaccinations, please still book an appointment and tell us which vaccine you wish to decline upon your arrival at the clinic.
We ask that you still wear a face covering upon your arrival to the clinic.
We are offering clinics for joint Flu and Covid Booster vaccinations at North Ormesby.
We will be sending you a text to book in for your vaccinations when you become eligible.For your covid booster, it must have been at least 6 months since your second vaccination.
Please do not phone the surgery for general enquires.
Please be aware that queues may develop, and staff will try to get you seen as quickly as possible, while queuing we ask that everyone maintain social distancing, and remain off the road.
All GP practices across the UK are operating a telephone triage system.
We're calling it 'Phone First'
The vast majority of appointments will be carried out over the telephone first of all.
You will still be able to arrange a 'routine appointment' - but this will take place by phone first of all.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This practice is supporting vital and health care planning and research by sharing your data with NHS Digital. For more information about this, please see the GP Practice Privacy Notice for General Practice Data for Planning and Research.
If you wish to opt-out before data sharing starts with NHS Digital, please complete the form (click above link) and return it to the practice by 23 June 2021. Alternatively you can 0300 3035678 for a form to be sent out to you
You will NOT BE ABLE TO COLLECT the following items from reception:
1. Paper prescriptions
- ALL prescriptions will be sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice.
- If you have not nominated a pharmacy, then please see our PRESCRIPTION page for more information
- The quickest way to nominate a pharmacy is TO CONTACT THE PHARMACY directly and they will ensure your records are updated
- Please do not not contact the surgery to nominate a pharmacy and contact the pharmacy directly instead
2. Medical Certificates (Med 3) / Fit-notes / 'Sick-notes'
- Please see our Services page for more information
- ALL letters will be emailed or posted to you (if requested and a stamp-addressed enveloped provided)
Dropping off samples, prescription requests or any other information
We will be be providing a facility at the front door of each surgery to enable you to drop off forms, letters, or any other information you want to pass on to the surgery. Please label all correspondence clearly with your name, address and date of birth.
We will be providing a secure facility at the front door to allow you to drop off a sample that the GP has requested (e.g. urine sample).
- You will no longer be able to come and collect the Medical Certificate (Med 3 / Fit-note / 'Sick-note') from the surgery
- Please PHONE FIRST and speak to a care navigator or complete an on-line E-CONSULT FORM
- ALL FIT-NOTES WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU
- If you do not have an email address, then alternatively you can provide a stamped addressed envelope and post this with your request IN THE SURGERY POSTBOX OUTSIDE. Please DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING
- For advice regarding self-certification due to self-isolation or COVID-19 infection, please see
- For more information please see:
(Site updated 28/09/2021)